La Perla luxury mini cruiser is a floating five-star resort, intended for those who wish to sail in the fullest of comfort and indulgence. With an incredibly high-class exterior appearance, solid construction, excellent tilt and unmatched stability, you will feel at peace and at home.
All the cabins are equipped with full amenities including disposable LCD with satellite, in-house telephone, fully-functioning audio system, private air conditioning and wireless internet. Eight of the cabins contain a private balcony and each cabin contains also personal bathroom and big, bright windows for an ocean view. Whether you are above on the flybridge or in your cabin, you will have front row seats to look at the lovely port towns, lighthouses and natural island beauty as the La Perla docks. All cabins are also heat-proofed and sound-proofed, allowing you the fullest of comfort and privacy.
- Name: La Perla
- Overall Length: 39,74 m
- Length at Waterline: 34,78 m
- Draft: 3,40 m
- Beam: 7,60 m
- Displacement: 350 tonnes
- Flag: Croatia
- Builder/Year: Belena.- A.Vander, Cruysse, 1976.
- Refit/Year: Šibenik/ Betina 2010.
- Hull Construction: Steel, riveted and welded
- Naval Architect: Yacht Design, Franjo Flesch, Croatia
- Engines: : Bolnes, type 8 DNL 150/600, 1200 HP
- Generators: 3x Mitsubishi 40kW, 40kW, 25 kW
- Bow Thuster: Wesmar 75 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 45.000 ltr
- Water Capacity: 42.000 ltr
- Max Speed: 15 knots
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots
- Total Crew: 9
- Total guests: 27
- Guest cabins: Hull 5 rooms: 2 double bed, 2 twin beds, 1 three bed, all rooms with bathrooms
- Deck 01 8 rooms: 8 with balconies and bathrooms