Villa Bol is located on the intriguing island of Brac – Bol Town. Famous for its illustrious olive oil, wine and authentic village traditions, the island is most renowned for the Golden Horn, one of the largest and most beautiful beaches on the Adriatic—and one of the most photographed in the world. This white, air-conditioned villa BOL built in 2001 is one of the best locations in Bol and it’s one of the most exclusive villas in Croatia. Around minute from the beach in front of the property and a five minute walk along the beachfront path to the famous Zlatni Rat beach. Villa Bol stretches on 300 m2 of modern and luxury decorated interior. There are 2 bedrooms in one dwelling, together with the kitchen, dining and spacious living room. The second dwelling consists of 4 apartments, each with its own bathroom and kitchenette. Altogether there are 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. These two buildings are connected with a large swimming pool at the inner courtyard.
- Open-plan ground floor:
- Connected living (fireplace, TV/SAT), dining area (for 10 persons), full equipped kitchen (dishwasher, hob, fridge freeze) plus utility room.
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom (Jacuzzi bath), TV/SAT, safe, balcony, A/C, sea view
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath, shower), sofa bed for 1 person, TV/SAT, balcony, sea view, A/C, exit to the right building
- Downstairs: utility room (washing machine, dryer, iron)
- 4 apartments, each with double bedroom, shower room, and a small kitchenette, TV/SAT, safe (possible additional 4 beds, one in each apartment), A/C
- Terrace with furniture, small garden and sea view
- Swimming pool (heated)